Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week #4

Ok, I went back to complete week #4 which included RSS feeds and Merlin. It all sounds very interesting. I was able to create my blogline, and I have 12 feeds set up. 10 of them were easy because I just clicked on the topics I was interested in when I opened the account. (oops, is this what the tutorial sais NOT to do? Oh well. I did the Merlin feed, on my own... Yeah me! However, I don't use the internet enough, personally, to make this worth my while. I can though that this would be something my husband may be interested in. I kinda am excited to show him what I've learned! I spent alot of time looking for sites with RSS feeds, and I spent a lot of time without success. Then I discovered the resources to help with this process (topix, etc) I may come back to this later....

No comments: